Information that is collected when you visit this site
The purpose of this website is to provide accurate and helpful information about Public Health - Muskegon County services, related activities and topics of local public health concern. No personally identifiable information is collected about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Information that you provide voluntarily
On any page that requires you to submit personally identifiable information, you will need to affirmatively consent to its further use. If you send an electronic mail message with a question or comment that contains personally identifiable information, or fill out a form that mails us this information, we may redirect your message to another person or department that is in a better position to answer your question. Any personally identifiable information that you give us will be used to respond to your request or to analyze trends.
Information that is stored electronically
The Michigan Freedom of Information Act controls access to personally identifiable information and public records at the Public Health - Muskegon County website. Information you supply to us may be subject to disclosure to anyone who asks. Additionally, Public Health - Muskegon County could be subject to court order or subpoena to divulge personally identifiable information.
The links to other websites that are provided on this site are intended to provide information about public health topics and other resources that promote public health. Public Health - Muskegon County reviews all link requests for adherence to these criteria:
- The relationship and importance of the link requested to the ordinary functions of Public Health - Muskegon County;
- The availability of Public Health - Muskegon County resources to monitor and maintain the website; and
- The significance of materials contained on the linked site.
Any third party website that links to the Public Health - Muskegon County website:
- Shall not create a frame, browser or border environment around any of the content of the Public Health - Muskegon County website;
- May not reproduce site content without permission;
- Shall not imply that Public Health - Muskegon County is endorsing or sponsoring it or its products or services;
- Shall not use Public Health - Muskegon County trademarks without prior written permission; and
- Shall not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
Notwithstanding the above, Public Health - Muskegon County may deny or rescind permission to link to the Public Health - Muskegon County website, and to require termination of any link to the site, for any reason in its sole discretion.
USE OF INFORMATION AND COPYRIGHT AND SERVICEMARK/TRADEMARK RIGHTS
Users may freely print any information that they obtain from the Public Health - Muskegon County website. Permission to use documents such as reports and data sheets from this server is granted provided that:
- Public Health - Muskegon County's copyright notice or the copyright notice belonging to a third party must appear on all copies.
- You may not reproduce any trademark or servicemark displayed on this site without the express written permission of the respective mark owner.
- Use of documents from this server is for informational or personal use only.
- No modifications of any documents are made.
- All such documents and related graphics are provided as is. Elements of the Public Health - Muskegon County website are protected by copyright and trademark law. You may not duplicate the design or layout of the Public Health - Muskegon County website. Unless expressly permitted on a website page, no logo, graphic or image from any public health program may be reproduced or imitated.
Public Health - Muskegon County is providing the information on this website as a public service. All information on this site is expected to be accurate, complete and timely. Public Health - Muskegon County, however, does not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Public Health - Muskegon County may make improvements or changes in this information at any time. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this site or links to other Internet resources.
The website contains links to several other websites. Public Health - Muskegon County does not endorse, ensure the accuracy of, or vouch for the safety and privacy of any linked site. Public Health - Muskegon County does not assume any responsibility for the content found on those other sites. It is the responsibility of the website user to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites.
The immediate and fast moving nature of websites means that there may be links to sites that are changed or no longer functional. We apologize if this should occur and assure you we are continually updating, reviewing and improving our site and its content.
No information on this site is intended to serve as medical or legal advice. Use of this website is at your own risk, and Public Health - Muskegon County will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this website. In no event, shall Public Health - Muskegon County be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available from the Public Health - Muskegon County website.
Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.